Monday, July 11, 2005 [ 11:04 AM ]



Commitment
is the enemy of resistance...


anu un? anlabo...

well its the first thing that came to my mind... but as I walk around going home... still i didnt know what it means...

the next day... nakakaantok! its 5:30am and I have to wake up and go to school just to meet my spanish professor, great! I dont think anyone would be happy to see her... (just imagine a dirty old witch speaking spanish)

I dont want to go to class....period. But the phrase suddenly pops out of my mind. Commitment is the enemy of resistance...

what does it mean?

When you commit yourself on something, you would do everything just to make your commitment. Whenever you feel hesitant, or you want to resist something you should do, think of your commitment and it will help a lot. We always have our excuses especially I, but in commitment, we should challenge all our excuses.

Commitment is running another mile, when your strength is gone... It is standing for another 3hours when you are so tired...

In Commitment... strictly no excuse policy...

Commitment is giving your best shot... no matter what


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home