Tuesday, July 12, 2005 [ 5:28 PM ]



Look Alike

When I was walking with my friend the other day, we were talking on different issues and sharing our ideas, our conversation went through different themes such as politics, religion, humor etc. Amid our conversation, my good friend suddenly asked me a question which I don’t know if that belongs to the topic of religion or humor… maybe both. His question was…

Bakit ba gumawa ang Dios ng mga taong pangit, bakit hindi nalang Niya ginawang makakamukha lahat para pantay-pantay?

At first, I was startled and ask him if that was a joke and if I am supposed to laugh. But he reiterated the question… hindi nga… pwera biro? I supposed he really wants to know my opinion on his inquiry. So I did answer… and my response was something like this…

Alam mo tol, simple lang naman e. una sino ba tayo para questionin ang Dios db. Tapos isipin m nalang kung lahat magkakamukha… imaginin mo… naglalakad ka sa kanto tapos nakasalubong mo yung kaaway mo… sinapak mo ngayon tapos tumakbo ka na… paguwi mo sa bahay nyo nakita mo yung tatay mo basag ang mukha… bakit? Kasi un palang sinapak m e tatay mo kamuka lang nung kaaway mo

ang masama sabi ng tatay mo kamukha daw nya yung sumapak sa kanya.

ANG GULO NUN DIBA??!

Here’s another thing to think about…

May criminal na tumakas sa bilibid tapos hinahabol ng pulis… tumakbo sa palengke nagpalit ng damit… sino kaya huhulihin ng pulis e kahit sya kamukha nung criminal…

I believe that there are things that we just didn’t think about, there are things which we thought should be better, but eventually it’s not. Come to think of it… are we wiser than God? ...nope.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home