Wednesday, October 26, 2005 [ 6:25 PM ]

WE DID IT

Although the first semester ended a few weeks ago, I really cannot settle down that much because of that Literary Criticism I have in mind. I believe most of us in our class will agree that it gave us much stress just by thinking on whether we will pass or not in that subject (maybe except ate mitch hehe). But after some time of thinking and praying, I am happy that all of us made it.

Going under the hands of Professor Cynthia Rivera is not that easy, so just by thinking that we passed her dreadful subject is something that could make your feet rise above the ground.
With that kind of success, we, the so-called Knights of the Pink Table decided to celebrate and enjoy for the rest of the day. I really can’t put into words how happy we were yesterday so I will just let this picture explain XD.

As I have said before and as I will always say again and again, we could not have done this without the help our God. We owe Him everything we have, including our own selves. Thanks be to Him. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high:To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound." -Psalms92:1-3




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home