Friday, November 18, 2005 [ 7:41 PM ]

JEWEL


[Edit: Because of this jewel fanaticism I already purchased a set of Jewel DVD series. The problem is that we don't have any DVD player yet. Crazy right? but I did that just to force myself to have a player asap. XD]

Honestly I am not an advocate of any of the Korean novellas that are rolling up on national television these days but I admit that I had watched a couple of them and ended up liking it.

Few years back, the people in our place had been addicted in watching the Mexican soap opera ‘Mari Mar’. I can still remember my mom desperately rushing to finish our dinner as early as possible just to watch it on time. And when it already runs on air, don’t dare talk to her if you don’t want to be scolded to death. That time, I really don’t know what keeps them stuck with the story of a dubbed telenovela with a taking dog.

Just a couple of years back, the era of the Mexican soaps ended and was replaced with the Koreans. From Meteor garden to Full house, the same scenario took place and everyone seems to be so inclined with it. Although as I’ve said, I had watched some series that somehow fascinated me, (most of them anime) I can’t seem to be attracted with these Korean series until recently when I accidentally saw the historical series “Jewel in the Palace.”

I do not intend to tell the story here, in the first place I do not know the whole story yet but I just like to air my not-so-serious side of personality. Jewel in the Palace is the first TV series that made me exited to get home early everyday and stare at the television as if there is no tomorrow. I’m corny right? But that is what I really feel. All I can say is that it is really worth watching.

P.S.

For those who send me text messages from 9:30-10:00 in the evening, sorry for the late replies… now you know why XD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home