Tuesday, March 14, 2006 [ 5:15 PM ]

BORED

Only a week had passed since my last regular school day but I'm buried deep into boredom. Although I have some activities other than going to school, I still get bored whenever I come home. We don't have any cable channels, no playstation, no PC games or whatever a person at my age can do to relax himself. I don't like going to malls or anywhere just to do nothing. I don't like talking on the phone for almost a day just to converse about the same things over and over again. I really hate myself when I'm bored. But this is nothing new to me. In fact, this always happen every after school year. Maybe I'm just bored or maybe I just miss school. Yes, I just miss school because this will probably be the longest time I'll miss it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home